Saturday, May 16, 2009


Good news: the new dress is finished, and looks fabulous, if I do say so myself. Bad news: I can't prove it, because I didn't get any pictures of it yet! Definitely, definitely tomorrow. But in the meantime, a couple of other things I've made fairly recently.

This is from a super easy pattern (a Butterick, I think) that I will dig out and find the number of if anyone is interested. It's a swing top with piping, and matching bloomers.

This next one is an oliver + s pattern, the tea party sundress. Pretty easy to put together, but the details look impressive. There are also bloomers that match the bodice fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment