Friday, January 27, 2012

Hopscotch dress

This is actually the second dress that I've made from this pattern, Hopscotch Skirt, Knit Top + Dress by Oliver + S (of course). I still need pictures of the first one, but I wanted to post pictures of this one before I forgot. I've also made a shirt version that I love. Post to follow!

I really like this pattern. Only five pattern pieces, and after making it once, it goes together really quickly. Patterns like this makes me love my serger even more. I could make this without it, but it would take a lot longer and be a lot more frustrating, especially with the polyester jersey. That stuff is slippery!

She picked out the fabric. I think it's cute, reminds me of Missoni stuff.  She calls it her 'zig-zag dress'.

A little hard to see past the pattern, but I love the crossover neckline.


1 comment:

  1. It is a great pattern, isn't it? Love it in the zig zag print!

    ReplyDelete